Beyblade X, the latest installment in the iconic Beyblade franchise, has sparked a wide range of reactions from fans, with opinions oscillating between it being the "best Beyblade series to date" and the "worst Beyblade series ever." Here's a detailed look at what fans are saying about the show. The Hits: A Fresh Take on Beyblade (10/10) Some fans hail Beyblade X as the pinnacle of the franchise. This series pushes the boundaries by incorporating realistic technology, envisioning Beyblade in a near-future setting where advancements feel just five years ahead of our time. The absence of fantastical elements, such as launching Beyblades into space to destroy meteors, is seen as a refreshing return to basics. Instead, the focus is on real-world mechanics, with spinning Beyblades rendered in stunning 3D that rivals even top-tier anime productions. Other notable highlights include the series' opening and closing themes, which have won over fans for their...
If you're a car enthusiast like me, you know that the stock version of any vehicle is just the beginning. My 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 was no different. I wanted to turn it into something unique—something that not only looked aggressive but performed better too. After a lot of planning and research, I’m proud to say it’s now Assam’s first Elite i20 with @gttunerz OEM+ Stage 2 tuning , packed with mods that enhance both performance and style. In this post, I’ll take you through the various modifications I’ve done, why I chose them, and whether they were worth the investment. 1. Stage 2 Tuning with Pops and Burbles (@gttunerz) Let’s start with the heart of it all— Stage 2 tuning . This modification was a game-changer for me. Stage 2 tuning essentially remaps the car’s engine control unit (ECU) to optimize fuel-air ratios, increase horsepower, and improve throttle response. The result? Noticeable gains in power, especially at higher RPMs. The car feels more alive, and the added po...
I’m excited to share the next phase of upgrades for my 2018 Hyundai Elite i20, aimed at enhancing both performance and aesthetics. Here’s what’s coming: 1. Customised FRP Bumpers from Modsters Automotive I’m getting customized FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic) bumpers from Modsters Automotive. These will give my i20 a more aggressive, track-ready look while reducing weight for better performance. 2. Fog Light Bracket for 3-inch Round Fog Light Projectors This custom fog light bracket will let me install 3-inch round fog light projectors. The new setup will provide better visibility and add a modern, bold look to the front end. 3. Fog Light Projectors The 3-inch round fog light projectors will improve night driving by providing sharper, more focused light output. They’ll also enhance the car’s front fascia with a sleek, futuristic look. 4. DGR Coilovers I’m adding DGR Coilovers for adjustable height and damping. This will improve handling, ...
Comments
Post a Comment